Monday, September 27, 2010

Audrina & Tony get to Quickstep in Week 2 of DWTS

Not a fan of her fishing net top or his electrical tape trim suit...  but I liked the dance!  She was quick and light on her feet, graceful and smiling.  Bruno warned her that something went wrong with her hops and at times her posture, but over all, the show pony was turning into Secretariate.  Carey Anne said it was a huge improvement over last week and Len said it was the best dance of the night so far.  I have to agree and I think I'll give her a vote right now!  Oh my - they just showed a clip that showed Tony saying "If we don't get three 8's this week, I'll wax my legs!" 
Scores from Carey Anne, Len & Bruno: 8-8-7
Call 1-800-868-3401 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-868-3401      end_of_the_skype_highlighting during the show or go to abc.com to vote for Audrina and Tony
Tom Bergeron's comment: "I gotta tell you - I was annoyed with you for the 3, but I'm loving the 7!"

No comments:

Post a Comment