Monday, September 6, 2010

Margaret Cho with Louis Van Amstel - DWTS Season 11

Margaret Cho is a pretty busy girl!  Stand-up comedy, books, regular T.V. appearances. a musical comedy album, equal rights advocacy works, she's on tour...  sounds like my kinda gal.  Honestly I don't know much about her but with a tattoo-gun holstered on her upper-thigh, what's not to love?  I have no idea if she dances or has any rhythm at all, but it seems likely that she'll be fun to have in the ballroom.  She'll be entertaining at least.
And one thing I know about Louis VanAmstel: he's a great dance teacher!  When he had Kelly Osborne in Season 9, they started out kind of rough around the edges.  But over the course of the season, he did amazing things with her and they ended up going all the way to the finals!  So I'm excited to see what they bring to the floor.  And I'm very excited to see him next week on The Bachelor Pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment