Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas - DWTS Season 11

Let's face it, Mrs. Brady can do anything! So I won't be a bit surprised if she floats around like she was born in a ballroom.  She played Anna in The King And I, so she can dance the Waltz at the very least.  She's really done it all over the years - TV news and series shows, movies, stage performances, including light opera & Broadway, a one-woman show, speaking engagements, celebrity endorsement deals, talk show host, producer...  So however things turn out I'm positive she's taking this on with everything she's got.
I'm excited to see Corky Ballas back for another season!  His short lived pairing with Cloris Leachman was unfortunate in every way except it's life span - hopefully this will be less painful to watch.  He's quite an accomplished dancer with several ballroom titles to his credit, and could be a fabulous teacher if Marc is any indication.
I don't think this pair will go all the way but I'm not counting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment