Monday, September 27, 2010

Kyle & Lacey Are Quickstepping in Week 2 of DWTS

It'll be hard to top the 2nd highest score of the night they got last week - We'll see...  Well I never know what numbers the judges are going to throw out there so I can't say, but once again I was impressed when I saw that chubby kid on the dance floor.  Bruno called him a powerhouse of boundless energy, but pointed out that he needs more control, especially with all the energy involved.  Carey Anne said he was a little flat footed but she still loved it!  "If you've got it, flaunt it!"  Len said it was hardly a classic Quickstep, his frame was bad, it lacked any style but...  he liked it!  Ha!  I'll give him a vote!
Scores from Carey Anne, Len & Bruno: 8-7-7
Call 1-800-868-3403 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-868-3403      end_of_the_skype_highlighting during the show or go to abc.com to vote for Kyle and Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment