Friday, September 3, 2010

Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - DWTS Season 11


As my grandmother always said... Ladies First! So we'll start off with Brandy (and Maks)!
Let me first say that my guess for who will take home the mirror ball will definitely change. It's entirely possible it will change every week between now and the finale.
That said, my knee jerk reaction was to say Brandy has the best chance right now - at the very least, she has the most advantage right out of the gate. But upon reflection, I'm not sure of that. I'm not a huge R&B fan (I like & listen but can't say I buy CD's) or an avid MTV viewer so I could be way off, but I haven't seen much actual DANCING from Brandy. I know... most of us think of R&B and we think of great dance ability. Well I've seen a lot of foot planting and hip shaking from Brandy... and not much else. Anyone seen something more?
I hope she does well and I hope she has fun. And I do love beautiful Maks so I'd love to see them on the show for a good portion of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment