Friday, September 3, 2010

Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough - DWTS Season 11

I love Jennifer Grey! Every time I think of her I see her dancing in that flowy pink dress... or leaning petulantly against the wall at the end of the school hallway in Ferris Bueler's Day Off.  She actually looked like she wished her brother really were at the brink of death. Two great classics I was raised on - ah how they make me smile.
So we've all seen Jennifer Grey rule a dance floor (if you haven't, log in to Netflix at your earliest convenience and add Dirty Dancing to your queue. You probably haven't seen Ghostbusters either have you...) which means we know it's in her somewhere. But she's quick to point out that she's now 50 years old and Dirty Dancing was almost 25 years ago. But I hear 50 is the new 30 so I'm not cutting her any slack. I think she's got the potential to do really well and I'm pulling for her!
I'm very excited that she's paired with Derek. He's a talented partner and should be able to pull a lot of hard work and great dancing out of her.  And how about this picture huh?  She's already giving us some steamy attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment